Why? - ¿Por qué?

- I've decided to start this blog to show my pages from that wonderful class Shimelle's runs every December, Journal Your Christmas. Thanks for stopping by :o)

[As I visit lots of galleries online and love to look at other scrappers' work, some of my pages may seem familiar to you, that's called scraplifting!! even if I'm not doing it on purpose :o)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- He decidido empezar este blog para enseñar mis páginas de esa maravillosa clase que Shimelle hace cada diciembre, Journal Your Christmas. Gracias por pasaros por aquí :o)

[Como visito muchas galerías online y me encanta ver trabajos de otras scrappers, algunas páginas puede que te suenen, ¡¡se llama scraplifting!! incluso si no lo hago aposta :o)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

About Xmas 2008 & 2009...


(eng)
I'm in Shimelle Laine's class Journal Your Christmas class since 2007. I've completed 2010 and 2007's albums, but 2008 and 2009 where in progress.

Well, at the beginning of this month, Sep'11, I decided to put away those pages and not finishing those albums. I'm not feeling like going back to those memories, specially now that I'm not with Jose anymore, so I've decided to purged all the materials + pics I have aside and prepare my Xmas stuff for this year's album, fresh start!!

If I feel there's something I really want to remember from those years, I'll make a LO or even a mini but not a whole album.


This decision has been so liberating for me :)

I can't wait to start with this year's Xmas album :)


(esp) Estoy en la clase de Shimelle Laine Journal Your Christmas class desde 2007. He hecho los álbumes de 2010 y 2007 pero los del 2008 y 2009 estaban a medias.

Bien, a principios de este mes, sep'11, decidí guardar esas páginas y no acabar los álbumes. No me apetece volver sobre esas memorias, especialmente ahora que ya no estoy con Jose, por eso he decidido purgar todos los materiales y las fotos que tenía apartadas y preparar mi material de Navidad para el álbum de este año ¡¡nuevo comienzo!!

Si siento que hay algo que realmente quiero recordar de esos años haré una página o incluso un mini pero no un álbum entero.


Esta decisión ha sido muy liberadora para mí :)

¡Qué ganas tengo de empezar el álbum de Navidad de este año! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! You did a fine job on those albums - they documented the time but that time has past and now we're on to another year! I am looking forward to JYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good decision. I'll have a new start this year too, with the twins and will maybe finish off the old album (never started a new one over the years, just kept on adding pages for the prompts I didn't manage - and have been at it since 2005 I think!) at some point. :)
    Looking forward to seeing your new pages!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! ¡Gracias!