Why? - ¿Por qué?

- I've decided to start this blog to show my pages from that wonderful class Shimelle's runs every December, Journal Your Christmas. Thanks for stopping by :o)

[As I visit lots of galleries online and love to look at other scrappers' work, some of my pages may seem familiar to you, that's called scraplifting!! even if I'm not doing it on purpose :o)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- He decidido empezar este blog para enseñar mis páginas de esa maravillosa clase que Shimelle hace cada diciembre, Journal Your Christmas. Gracias por pasaros por aquí :o)

[Como visito muchas galerías online y me encanta ver trabajos de otras scrappers, algunas páginas puede que te suenen, ¡¡se llama scraplifting!! incluso si no lo hago aposta :o)

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Navidad 2009

(ENG) December is here and that means Shimelle's class is here too :)

This year I've bought a few cute Xmas papers and I'll use an album I had in my stash (Newbury Scrapbook from Kolo, ivory with white pages) which I've altered a little bit.

I'll also be using bits & bobs from my stash, but not much since I'd like to finish my albums from 2007 and 2008 first.

What I'd like to do is to use what I have left from previous years in my album for next year :) Although I'm sure I'll buy something else hehehe


Besides, this year I've followed another Xmashy class at Get It Scrapped!, Souvenirs of the Season. I've learned a few interesting things :)




(ESP) Ya llegó diciembre y, con él, el curso de Shimelle :)

Este año he comprado unos papeles navideños muy chulos y usaré un álbum que tenía guardado (Newbury Scrapbook de Kolo, marfil con páginas blancas) y he modificado un poco.

También usaré alguna cosilla de lo que tengo pero no mucho porque quiero hacer primero los álbumes de 2007 y 2008.

Lo que quiero hacer es usar todo lo que me quede de estos tres años el año que viene :) Aunque seguro que compraré alguna cosilla más jejeje


Además, este año he hecho otro curso navideño en Get it Scrapped!, Souvenirs of the Season. He aprendido algunas cosillas intersantes :)


(Pub. 06.12.2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! ¡Gracias!